Thank you for your interest in working at League of Education Voters. We are recruiting for the following positions:
Government and Community Relations Director
We are looking for a Government and Community Relations Director to be a member of the executive leadership team. Is this you?
- High-level strategist and manager who can both design strategy and manage to completion
- Expertise in systems of public and private education in Washington state, education reform policy, innovation in education, and state of the education field, and passionate about student-centered approaches
- Externally-facing person who can speak on behalf of the organization
- Key partner to the CEO at the strategic level
- Able to translate evidence and trends to improve education at the federal, state, and local levels
- Lead and direct relationships with elected officials, community partners, students, parents, and educators
If so, please read the full job description and apply directly through our recruitment partner, Avitus.
Focus Group Facilitators – Equity in Career & Technical Education for Career Pathways Project
The goal of the Equity in Career and Technical Education (CTE) for Career Pathways project is to understand the impact of barriers to dual credit courses prior to post-secondary pathways to college and career. LEV will use both qualitative and quantitative data to provide recommendations on best practices for implementing the High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) and access to dual credit opportunities. The report will be provided to state legislators, superintendents, parents, and K-12 stakeholders to inform policy and practices.
The Equity in CTE for Career Pathways project has a multi-tiered approach that includes outreach and learning, surveys, and site visits. The goal for this phase and this RFP of the Equity in CTE for Career Pathways is the development of up to 4 focus groups that include 25 high school students and 10 parents from communities of color in dual credit classes (such as AP, Running Start, and International Baccalaureate). The purpose of the focus groups is to gain an understanding from a student and parent perspective of access to dual credit opportunities in different regions of the state and how students are guided by their school district on becoming college and career ready and to identify areas for improvement.
If you are interested in an internship, please contact fill out the form below: