Thank you for your interest in working at League of Education Voters. We are recruiting for the following positions:
Government and Community Relations Director
We are looking for a Government and Community Relations Director to be a member of the executive leadership team. Is this you?
- High-level strategist and manager who can both design strategy and manage to completion
- Expertise in systems of public and private education in Washington state, education reform policy, innovation in education, and state of the education field, and passionate about student-centered approaches
- Externally-facing person who can speak on behalf of the organization
- Key partner to the CEO at the strategic level
- Able to translate evidence and trends to improve education at the federal, state, and local levels
- Lead and direct relationships with elected officials, community partners, students, parents, and educators
If so, please read the full job description and apply directly through our recruitment partner, Avitus.
If you are interested in an internship, please contact fill out the form below: