The LEV Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization that provides strategic, accurate, and timely information to citizens, educators, policymakers, and the media; highlights research-driven educational practices that prepare all students to reach their full potential; and advocates for reforms and revenue to implement the research-based practices in Washington. Donations are tax-deductible.
Our vision is that every student in Washington state receives an excellent public education that provides the opportunity for success.
To achieve this vision, the LEV Foundation:
- Provides citizens, educators, policymakers, communities, and the media with strategic, accurate, and timely information.
- Highlights research-driven educational practices that prepare students to reach their full potential and to contribute meaningfully to our democracy and economy.
- Partners with families, youth, educators, communities, and other stakeholders to understand barriers and to formulate appropriate solutions.
- Advocates for reforms and revenue to implement research-based practices in Washington State.
- Works across sectors to mobilize families, businesses, youth, educators, communities, and other stakeholders to advocate for high-quality, fully-funded and equitable education.
More About LEV Foundation